Every woman has a long list of qualities and attributes she looks for in a man. But Love (read Shit) happens and the whole list thing no more exists. She adjusts with flaws of the one she loves and sees the imperfect man as perfect. But you cannot blame a woman for expecting and there are certain things which cannot be forsaken. Listed down are a few categories of men who are an instant Turn Off and are ardently avoided by the womenfolk.
1) Mr.Poser- This guy lives in a delusional world. He claims to know it all and hates to hear a point which beats black and blue his pretence of being the knowledge pot. He hates it when you correct his mistakes, or contradict his concrete views. He is an egoistic nutcase who doesn’t have his wisdom to support him through the peril. A woman respects a man who is frank and honestly tells her if he has no clue about something, and above everything she appreciates it when a man allows a woman to question his views or correct him.
2) Mr. Smug Alert- He is a self proclaimed Good Samaritan and a human corrector. This guy tries to change you from WHAT-YOU-ARE to WHAT-HE-WANTS. A woman likes to be wanted and cared about, but not to the point where a man tries to stick his nose into every little decision she makes. He doesn’t drink, so he forces his girl not to even sip a cocktail. He wants her thin and thus forbids her from quenching the thirst of her sweet tooth. She likes to dress trendy but he forces her into medieval traditions. A woman will do anything for the man she loves but she turns cold when her individuality is not valued by him.
3) Mr. Penny Saver- Having a count of the money you spend is an excellent quality. Keeping a check on one’s bank balance and spending the few bucks in the pocket wisely is great, but buying the woman you love as tiny a thing like a keychain and still telling her how much money you lost getting it, is plain cheap. A woman loves being pampered and being held close to her lover’s heart as the most prized possession of his. If she really loves you, she will never stop you from saving your money, and will always help you with the whole Budget aspect, but cheapness has no cure my love. It’s a big turn off even if the man has the face and body of a Greek God!
4) Mr. Drooler- Beauty should be given its due recognition and I widely support it. But a man sitting with his girl and updating himself with the figures of the women passing by needs to be spanked hard. A man will behave like a man and like I said beauty deserves to be looked at, yet not to the point where it makes the woman he loves feel disgusted and unwanted. This whole thing includes flirting with her friends and bragging about his past conquests.
5) Mr. Tear Bucket- A man is supposed to be strong atleast somewhat. Every woman wants a man who is self-confident and has a decent personality. She also admires it when her lover shares his feelings openly to her and is true to her. But sharing her bed with a man, who is almost a girl, is UGLY! A man who cries at the drop of a hat, needs encouragement for every small thing and is needy, sends the alarm ringing in the mind of his girl. Insecurity is not a good thing.
6) Mr. Spice-less- A stale and EVERYDAY-IS-THE-SAME type of relationships never last long. The men emerging from this category just don’t get the fact that a woman loves surprises. By saying surprises, I don’t mean taking her to the point where the whole city can be seen and then calling up the electricity board and bribing them to take away the power supply of the entire town except a few chosen homes so that it looks like I LOVE YOU to her from the top (like Shahrukh Khan did in Rab Ne Banadi Jodi) is just too dreamy, impractical and even creepy. Little things matter in life and we always forget to do them.
P.S- My mind is too lazy to craft out an apt title.Sorry!
Image Courtesy- cartoonstock.com